Monday, November 8, 2010

1:00, 11/8/10





222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222






  • TimesPeople recommended an article:
    Nov 6, 2010
    Barack Obama, Phone Home
    President Obama can make a comeback, but only if he figures out what he has to come back from and where he has to go.
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Nov 6, 2010
    Paladin1787
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Nov 6, 2010
    Grieboski
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Nov 6, 2010
    Jennifer Preston
    • Jennifer Preston posted to Twitter an article:
      Nov 3, 2010
      For Obama, Tide Turns, Starkly - News Analysis
      “Good morning. Peter Baker's smart news analysis. "For Obama, Tide Turns, Starkly" - http://nyti.ms/9k3Y1J” 
      I just can"t find anything in this. Beyond the end quote
      “There’s going to be a lot of posturing to the base,” Mr. Davis said. “I think it’s going to be ugly, at least at first.”
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Nov 6, 2010
    jenny8lee
    Dan Neville/The New York Times
    WIRELESS NUMBER Brulee Vamp Collection Corset Soft bra, $107 (prices from Journelle).
    Dan Neville/The New York Times
    CLEAVAGE CREATOR Elle Macpherson Dentelle Contour bra, $65.
    Dan Neville/The New York Times
    SOFT, WITH STRETCH Timpa Duet Lace Underwire Demi Bra, $33.
    Dan Neville/The New York Times
    A LITTLE OOMPH, PLEASE The Little Bra Company Lucia bra, $62. 
    Under the circumstances I must wait for you to speak and respond.
    I havetold you what my plan of action is. I have told you what my response to any request from you is.
    I will tell you that I unconditionally love you.  Your presence in my life is requested.  I cannot command.
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Nov 6, 2010
    dlawyers
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Nov 6, 2010
    hmd183
    • raffi posted to Twitter a blog post:
      Oct 21, 2010
      TimesOpen 2.0: Real-time Web Event
      “Psyched to be going to "TimesOpen 2.0: Real-time Web Event" - http://nyti.ms/9DYkkj” 
      I do not feel that I have much to contribute to this group.
      Realtime is for automated systems.
      there is very little intersection between automated systems and user interfaces.  Such should be event driven.  My actions must be intentional.  Te interface is a contract.  I want to know the deliverables in front.
  • TimesPeople recommended an article:
    Nov 6, 2010
    ‘Blindsided’: A President’s Story
    The Decider decides to do a personal memoir that both endears and elides.
    G W Bush's memoirs is a short book out quickly, even with a ghost writer.
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Nov 6, 2010
    fern diaz
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Nov 6, 2010
    aginginplacecom
    • aginginplacecom posted to Twitter an article:
      4:18 pm
      In Westchester, a Stay-Put Option for the Elderly
      “In Westchester, a Stay-Put Option for the Elderly - http://nyti.ms/d9gv8D” 
      We are aware of the possibility.  It would be better to have a family member do the services but a home aide is a real possibility.  I am not willing to do the search and interviews.  The resources are not really a problem.  I ti not a hospice problem.  What is called for is a skilled ladies companion.  If the language skills are up to it there is a local cab or accessaride to get to the store.  Perhaps the way is to put an add in the paper or on craigs list.  If the interview is here and in person they will have to figure out how to get here.  There is not much that is easily fenced that I am going to worry over much about theft. Extortion and other undue influence is a worry.  There are agencies. Cost trimming is my worry there  Her living is all .on the one level.  Modification of the house is not my concern.  I have been reluctant to drill holes in the edge of the bath.  I will call my brother and talk.  She really is improving physically.  Must sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment