Sunday, October 24, 2010


I would rather go to New guinnea.  I am not fond of tropical.  The mountain reads as good.  I will go as you wish.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888



  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 22, 2010
    alvaradoCW
  • TimesPeople recommended an article:
    Oct 22, 2010
    Facebook Advertisers Can Glean Private Data
    Two recent academic papers show that in certain circumstances, advertisers on Facebook may be able to learn sensitive profile information, like a person’s sexual orientation or religion.
    Do not click on facebook adds.  If you want to study them , Google them from off the site.
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 22, 2010
    ACVJournal
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 22, 2010
    OttoZap
    • Jenna Wortham recommended a blog post:
      Oct 20, 2010
      Was JetBlue's All You Can Jet Pass Worth It? Some Say 'Yes.'
      This summer, when I told people that I had bought a $499 All You Can Jet pass, their reactions ranged from “Wow, I wish I had known about that!” to “Sounds awesome, now if only I could escape from work/spouse/family” to “Me too! See you in Barbados!”
      The thirty day time limit makes it dodgy. If I had a lot of flying to do in the country it would be very worth it.
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 22, 2010
    Jennifer Preston
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 22, 2010
    Tony
  • TimesPeople recommended an article:
    Oct 22, 2010
    Elections: Oshkosh Shrugged
    Russ Feingold may be the most independent senator, and he is in a supertough re-election race.
    I await the returns. I know people are angry. I wonder if they are insane.
    I somehow doubt they are.
  • TimesPeople recommended an article:
    Oct 22, 2010
    Why We Honored Liu Xiaobo
    The Nobel Committee promotes human rights everywhere, even in China.
    The Nobel committee advances civilization as best it can.

  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 22, 2010
    jenny8lee
    • jenny8lee recommended an article:
      Sep 2, 2010
      For the A-Cup Crowd, Minimal Assets Are a Plus
      Many women these days want to showcase their small chests, not pad them out. Retailers are listening.
      A first nigh followed by a second night and then another. As many as we can manage. I will have to work and so will you but you can come and get me when you can and I will happily stop and attend you. When you wake, Wake me. Time with you is worth a lot of sleep.  I will cook and clean if you  wish or you may.  I will do it your way.
      I love you.                       I do want a formal state sanctioned contract.
  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 22, 2010
    ExponentialEdge
    • Adrian Ott posted to Twitter an article:
      Oct 23, 2010
      The Many Faces of You
      “Another reason Facebook may be disrupted: The Many Faces of You - NYT http://nyti.ms/aTUFCy My @FastCompany article http://tinyurl.com/fastco-Ott ” 
      Do not friend yourself. The idea is to keep the pages separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment