Saturday, October 23, 2010

@17:20, 10/22/10

I did not get through a lot of this list. Try for more of it after I get through your update.
I happened to catch the Les Paul "American Masters" by being caught by it.
I will happily see it again. title: Chasing Sound.




  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 21, 2010
    luis_pr
    opush

  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 21, 2010
    Elissar

  • TimesPeople recommended an article:
    Oct 21, 2010
    British Fashion Victims
    Fiscal austerity is the fad of 2010. That fad is fading, but the damage is done.
    The Tories did not learn in the past. How would they know now? Another opportunity to learn.

  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 21, 2010
    BMorePRGuy

    • BMorePRGuy posted to Twitter an article:
      11:13 am

      Who Lives There: A Home in the Pyramid Atop Seattle's Smith Tower
      “Pharaoh @BMorePRGuy, I like the sound of that: Who Lives There: A Home in the Pyramid Atop Seattle's Smith Tower - http://nyti.ms/bdGMCY”  
      A nice place, richer than I can do.  Looks to be short term at this point.  Not for me just now.  I would live like that but need a studio without a down stairs neighbour and with street access.  There is no place to grow food though chickens might do well in the lantern.  How do you feel about squab?  Bees, I am told, do well on rooftops.

  • TimesPeople recommended an interactive graphic:
    Oct 21, 2010
    Lunch Line Redesign
    Strategies to help students make healthier choices in the lunchroom.
    I am surprised.  I have not considered this at any recent time.  I am not sure why some of them work, like the fruit bowls, but the others seem effective.

  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 21, 2010
    arielblakeman

  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 21, 2010
    katefhill

    • ShaneArman posted to Twitter an article:
      Jan 25, 2010

      In Web World of 24/7 Stress, Writers Blog Till They Drop
      “In Web World of 24/7 Stress, Writers Blog Till They Drop - http://nyti.ms/4yhtv8” 
      I am not writing for money or for fame. I read and write because it is contact with you, if strange. The day is filled with very local current events most of them the embarrassments of age.  She is sharpish and present when not napping.  The quiet hours of the night I can fill with considerations and the structures of reportage. It is not a very high stress life. 

  • TimesPeople recommended an article:
    Oct 21, 2010
    Why Can’t Middle-Aged Women Have Long Hair?
    Dominique Browning, who at 55 wears her graying hair long, sorts the arguments against middle-aged women and long hair.
    Go for it.
    I do.  Colour vision does not work in the dark. I prefer the hair on my head to be about half an inch long. It is fine enough to mat when I let the oils build up. Brushing does not seem to help much. That's me. The front is not thick enough to keep the sun off my scalp so I have discovered the advantage of hats.  They also confuse the flies.  Short or long, the color it grows is perfect. I find long to be hot.  I don't use air conditioning  for the most part so that matters to me.  It does seem to grow out a good deal faster than I whack it off.

  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 21, 2010

  • TimesPeople recommended a user:
    Oct 21, 2010


444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444





No comments:

Post a Comment