Wednesday, November 16, 2011

@17:05, 11/15/11 8

.





  • TimesPeople recommended a video:
    Nov 14, 2011
    An Interview With Sarah Burton
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_McQueen
    The leader.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Burton
    The Lieutenant and heir.
    This is respectable design. There is so much that is not.
    We will see how the mark evolves.
    The work is essentially decorative.  
    My impression is that he built the same garments structurally for his entire career and explored how surface could provide excitement.
    Sarah Burton may surpass her teacher.  She may have done so.
    That world is very exciting.  
    It is not mine and I do not aspire to make it mine.
    I really dislike Suzy Menkes.
  • TimesPeople recommended a video:
    Nov 14, 2011
    TimesCast | Intuitive and Accessible

    Steve Jobs created the Apple computer catalog.
    Without him that space will not be filled.

    It is time to start the successor house.
    I am not at all sure I am the one to do it.
    The product will be hardware. The operating system Linux or BSD.
    If I do it, I should start by volunteering to do interfaces for the handicapped.
    A very wide variety of handicapped. 
    When I have built some skill I can get paid and get some skilled help.
    Apple has been all interface and box.  
    The problem will be how to get smart people access to what is still a visual space manipulated by abstract finger motions in four dimentions.













.

No comments:

Post a Comment