Saturday, April 21, 2018

@11:36, 4/20/18

|


1
Style

Confirm or Deny: Rachel Weisz

Maureen Dowd has a few more questions for the “Disobedience” star.

I like her.

2
Style

Rachel Weisz Has a Big Surprise

The 48-year-old actress did same-sex love scenes for her new movie, “Disobedience,” but that’s not what’s about to shake and stir her marriage to Daniel Craig, a.k.a. James Bond.

I still like her.

3
Fashion & Style

36 Years Later, He’s Out of the Friend Zone

The high school crush that Joe Pantaleo had on Diana Ellis Jewell has lasted decades, but it wasn’t until recently when they reconnected and dated.

Sooner is better.   As soon as you can is best.

4
Style

Flying Close to Temptation

A newly married woman fears that her impulse to drink and keep it a secret will become a wall of deceit between her and her wife.

I am told sobriety is a battle won every day.

I will help as I can.

Sooner is better.    As soon as you can is best.

5
Well

Nobody Tells You How Long a Marriage Is

You were establishing roots for a suburban life I would never be able to provide

"Nobody tells you how long marriage is. When you fall in love, when you have fun with somebody, when you enjoy the way they see the world, nobody ever says, “this person will change. And so you will be married to two, three, four, five or 10 people throughout the course of your life, as you live out your vows.” Nobody warns you. But you, my dear. There is something deep and hard and lasting inside of you. And I wish I had known, when I was searching again for my bedrock, that all I had to do was reach out my hand."

6
Well

Can You Miss the Signs of Heart Disease or a Heart Attack?

It’s not always easy to tell if you have heart disease or have had a heart attack.

Yes.

The signs can be missed.
Blood work finds all the signs.

7
Food

What to Cook This Weekend

Put Tejal Rao’s potato-and-radicchio tart, inspired by the pastry chef Natasha Pickowicz, high on your list.

Take out.

8
Real Estate

Two Twisting Towers Come to the Far West Side

The Bjarke Ingels Group has designed towers near the High Line that twist as they rise to maximize views of the city and Hudson River.

A show place.

I like south facing glass.

9
Real Estate

Inheriting an Apartment

When a woman becomes ill, one of her first thoughts is to bequeath her rent-stabilized apartment to a good friend who needs it.

Take it if you can.

10
Books

How Picasso Became Picasso

In “Picasso and the Painting That Shocked the World,” Miles J. Unger follows the painter’s early career, culminating in “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon.”

Carter reads books.
Paint tells its own story.

|

No comments:

Post a Comment