Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mr. Brooks can be trusted for bad advice. I suggest we await developments.
The Republican leadership does not think it matters to themselves. They need to learn it does. I will join in their education.
This is going back a long way. I bookmarked it. Good things to know.
They don't have the "exact phrase" which returns the quoted string as the searched item.
The state of Israel requires legitimacy. The source of it is a puzzle to me.
$16.67 a day does not seem like a New York living wage.
Iran now has a TEA PARTY. I think There is a strong whiff of the Comity of Public Safety. The only worry left is a bomb before the tumbrels roll into the square.
I will try a supplement.
  • TimesPeople recommended an article:

    Jul 26, 2010
    Who Cooked the Planet?

    Why didn’t climate-change legislation get through the Senate? The triumph of greed and cowardice.

OK, yes.
I know you are a practitioner. I have not given it my attention. I firmly believe "If you rest, you rust." Stretching is important. Labouring helps.
The schools sell it to the parents. That the kids read it is a wonder.
22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222
yes, it is a story. The real story is the crack in the DMCR. May it pass from us soon.
This reminds me of the Mark Twain story: The Man Who Corrupted Hadlyburg
Can you have just one? I can and don't. I have been known to indulge in Irish Coffee when I was not going to drive. The Navy salts the Coffee. Not bad. Not Arabic.
The city still fascinates me. It is as much of a home as I have but I do not want to live there.
Interesting problem. We should be talking quietly to them. I would like to see a sane regime in Tehran. It does not have to be pro American.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolph_Valentino.....26-9=17, max. how did he get into the file? twenty active years. Memorable event?
Plant material and artifice are a garden. It is not "natural". The great indoors has little place in a garden. Everything is not found under a roof.
I will skip the mayo. The rest of the process reads well. My gas grill is out of commission at the moment. I will use the oven of a cool evening.
Spin control. The tactic may be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment