Sunday, October 28, 2012

For 10/27/12

.

I will do the press review in the next post.

My main worry about hurricane Sandy is that it is not as well organized as it should be.  If after the fuss that is being made it turns out to be a dud the emergency preparation groups will not be excused. 
The situation is a cleft stick.  There is no such thing as partial alarm.
Lipa, the power authority, says seven to ten days without power.
I may have to borrow a generator.

There is general silence on developments on the Greek bailout loan.
There is no accepted or offered deal.  The conditions will not be met.
This is supposed to mean the next tranche will not issue.  There is reluctance to make an announcement.

Spain is in deep denial. 
Britain is living a lie.
Germany has the continental empire it has long desired.
France has been playing for power unsuccessfully.
Italy is diplomacy and nothing else.
Gold is high because it can be buried in the garden under the gas pipe.

Koise2010 has a new body.  
Not really possible but close enough will do.  You please me.

"Home assistance" would be nice.  When that time comes I will call my sister.  She should call my youngest brother to deal with the immediate duty.  That will give her a week or two for organization.  Between the four of them they can find a way.  At this point I am on about one third time but it is "on demand".  My time comes in short pieces.  If I am where I can be seen, tasks will be found.
sleep.















































.

No comments:

Post a Comment