Tuesday, October 23, 2012

@23:10, 10/22/12

.




I have gotten far too involved with politics both U.S. and European.
Backing off a bit makes the situations much clearer but does not help me predict the timing.
I have to remember that most of the U.S. does not think creatively.
If President Obama cannot provide hope on earth he will be replaced.
Mit Romney will be the replacement though there is no hope with him.
Our nation must survive the G.O.P. before it can refresh the deal.
The Euro is in a death spiral.  It will kill the governments that support it.
At this time the politicians are maneuvering to have that death advance causes and careers.  The claim is that the music stops November 16 or sooner. Bets? The crisis is too useful to end so soon.

Paul Krugman has been busy destroying the Republican platform.  Unfortunately he is a professional intellectual.  Even though he talks and writes clearly his opponents are sure he is cheating. 

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/22/the-uncertainty-scam/
It is not Obama making financiers nervous but the ineffective economy.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/22/an-issue-whose-time-has-passed/
China is not the threat it was.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/22/things-that-arent-bubbles/
Neither the Dollar or Social Security are inherently in danger.
Housing cannot recover to where it was.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/an-elite-obsession/
The national debt and deficit do not matter.
Austerity is a commitment for a disaster.  
Anywhere it is tried.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/reinhart-rogoff-and-latvia/
Policy makers in Europe and Congress do not see the facts.

All tactical:

Over-50s 'left £160,000 out of pocket by the financial crisis’

Middle-class professionals in their fifties have suffered financial losses of more than £160,000 since the start of the financial crisis five years ago, a new study shows.23
23 Oct 2012
| Comment

Galicia backs Rajoy's austerity but not Basques

Spain’s ruling conservative party has held on to control in regional elections in Galicia, giving a boost to Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy's austerity drive, even as nationalist parties triumphed in the Basque Country.

Enough, The poll numbers will take a few days.

The Email Team is phishing hard.
I will happily jump into your creel.

At that price Globe Life is making very short term bets.
I am interested in all that there is.

Member Update is also phishing.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing
My response is the same.  I want to be caught by you.

I have printers.  Most of them are HP.  The result does not last.
Some things do not fade with time.

Today's deal is always good.  I will take the deal I can get.
                 Time with you will be my joy.

If paq_rempit kept the implied promise it would be a wonder.
                The before is plenty good.

Aol provides an error removal service for machines.
Your absence is an error I would end. 

Met life would have me worth more dead than alive. 
That is a bet I don't want to win.

Medicare is a good deal.  I will get some.

$468 a year is a good price.  I want some of that.

I have no predictable income at this point.  Financing is not for me.
If I don't begin I can't restart.

I can and must eventually move from here. 
I cannot pay the taxes and maintenance or buy out my siblings.

This kind of loan will not aid me.  If it has aided you it should be paid off.

Hoveround is nothing I want to be involved with. 
Scooters and powered chairs have a very narrow niche. 
Service to medical equipment is heavily licensed. 
Getting paid through Medicare is just pain.
It is work I could do but not a business I want to run.

A silent alarm to a phone is an easy thing to arrange. It can take pictures.
It can make noise on demand.  The phone possesor can call the police or not.
Selling fear is not my preference. 

Sooner is better.  As soon as you can is best.






















.

No comments:

Post a Comment