Saturday, October 27, 2012

@0:27, 10/29/12

.




I have one report that Greece will not receive the next tranche of the bailout funds.
I have no confirmation.

Obama's poll numbers continue to move in the proper direction.
295.4 Obama to 242.6 Romney  by 538, Nate Silver.

The smart phone business is in disorder.   Samsung ?

Hurricane Sandy is in the news.  The computer tracks are bunching.
The present NHC forecast brings it across South Jersey.


I have been nodding.

I would hope intended events are "life changing".
Sooner is better.   As soon as you can is best.

Obama will get a second term.

I know how I want to proceed.

Extended warranty is not available.  I am healthy.  I hope you are too.

I do not have a loan. 
If you intend to refi, talk to an accountant you trust with the contract in your hands.  Details are of paramount importance.

I have little use for alarm companies.
Jail breaking cell phones is now allowed.

I would very much like to know your schedule.
The sooner we start, the sooner we get to the next stage.
I would like to vote here.  I can possibly vote early.
I must summon a sibling to take over here.

I will not show without an invitation.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment