Friday, October 26, 2012

For 10/25/12

.






Guests visiting.  Gone in the morning.

The tension in Europe grew this day.  The Greeks will call another election before they exit the Euro.  It is still random chance as to which of the many problems causes the breech.

The latest G.O.P. effort to win the Presidency seems to have failed.


Rather than pay ADT to buy, install and monitor a system at a location a machine can do it.  It need not be much of a machine.  A cell phone and charger is the core.  Nanny cams and extension microphones are the rest of it.  The owner monitors and calls the cops.  There a bunch of design details to work out.

We do indeed need to talk.  My number is in the phone book under my father's name.  Mother does not answer the phone if I am at home.

I could use the support but I am not going to take a sales job.
My social skills are not up to it.  I would be quickly let go.

I thought I was short enough to relieve the load on printers.
After the spam answers I put up press links. review them on line and dump
what you don't want to look at. You could dump it all for now.  This blog is not going away soon.

Dish looks to be the best satellite service.  They want more for mobile equipment.  A cell phone in addition for telephone service is a good idea.
Splitting the time independent services, those things that stream or are not short term interactive, from interactive things like phone conversations is a useful action.

I want to spend a long time with you.  If you become dependent on me I will get some term insurance.  The reverse is also true.  Without a risk there is nothing to protect.

I do not need or want a loan at this time.

I will close this up and do the press review under the next cover. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment