Saturday, April 28, 2012

04/27/12

Sooner is better.   As soon as you can is best.

I am digging through the facebook backlog.  
Nothing of note so far.

Europe is in denial.  The periphery is trying to bargain.

May sixth is next Sunday.  Mother's birthday.  Also the Greek general election.
When Europe unravels I expect the U.S. markets to dive hard.
I want to be mostly in cash for that.
I will then be looking for a bottom to start to reinvest.

Reading:
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/wendell-berry-american-hero/

Reading the Bittman started me thinking about the relation between town and fields.
It has not been simple.  I know more than what is presented. 
Both of Jared Diamond's volumes deserve attention.
Most of agricultural development seems to have been done by large landlords.  I am trying to fit the Inca into this narrative.  I just have to think bigger.  War implies a surplus on one side or the other.
The project is large and I will sleep.




















.

No comments:

Post a Comment