Thursday, March 29, 2018

@20:00, 3/28/18

|


1
  1. 5 Fresh Prints to Wear Now 

    Fresh frozen.  An historical review.  The kids do not remember.

  2. They Were ‘Known Only to God.’ Now Argentina’s Falklands War Dead Are Named. 

    Another awful place and a remnant of empire.
    The troops died for others pride.
    I will give them all honor of service.
    There is no profit in war; only press.

  3. Is Women-Only Club the Wing Discriminating in a Bad Way? 

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry#Freemasonry_and_women

    "Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"

  4. What Can an Online Dating Coach Do for You? 

    Not much.  My interest has come down to one.

  5. A Chat Room of Their Own 

    Do what works.

  6. Fitness in Midlife May Help Fend Off Dementia 

    Do it if you can.

  7. House Hunting in … Italy 


    I would consider it after probate.
    It is beyond my budget now and then.

  8. Poison Was Left on Russian Spy’s Front Door, the British Police Say 

    There is no further testing of the front door mentioned.
    The door is speculation.

  9. Hudson Heights: A Hidden Gem, Gaining Popularity 

    The rent is beyond me.   Just now I would live there.

  10. $1.2 Million Homes in Connecticut, Michigan and Louisiana 

    Same problem.  Connecticut seems the best place of these.
    Hudson Heights is livable in the city.  My experience of Annarbor is a bit negative.  I do not like the politics of NOLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment