Sunday, November 18, 2012

.




Net was down.   Slept in front of the screen.


Nursing would leave me totally exhausted every day.

Almost never does one need to keep track of a distributed fleet.
The military may want to send positionally dependent instructions to deployed units.  Cell phones look to be a much more practical device for search and rescue.  Central radio dispatch will work if the cell system is down.  GPS tracking depends on cell service for reporting.

My roof is watertight.  I do need to blow the leaves off and run the power mower over the yard.

DSL has been very spotty.   I did not get out to a wi-fi connection.

Embarrassment is recursive.

There is no cheaper effective auto insurance in this area.  Other areas are much cheaper.  Uninsured driver is probably the kicker.

Power chairs and other mobility scooters are bad deals for everyone. 
They work for those who require them.  It is far better to ride a bicycle or walk.

When green coffee extract ceases to be fashionable and the peer reviewed literature says it works I will believe.  For now, think "Snake Oil".

I will very happily change my life.

LED lighting is getting better.  The color balance is invariably bad.  I see that Philips has managed to cut the life expectancy to maintain their profitability.  The "Olde Brooklyn Lantern" is a decorator item out of China.
Chinese design is all about the formality of things. 
I like to play with the function.

getting there.
Sooner is better.  As soon as you can is best. 

Background checks are the least of my concerns.
I am much more at talent and price.  Cost seems to be a constant.

I do not rent my repute or my net presence.

My PCs are doing fine as are my operating systems.  Getting rid of the trash and packaging can be a chore.  I like the AVG-Free virus guard and their one shot registry cleaner.  Verizon has problems.

I am very glad if you have figured out a way for us to work together.
The sooner you let me know what it is, the sooner I can do my part.

I will feed you any time and place you ask.

My computer did not work at all when new. 
I bought it without an operating system.

AOL has my email and I watch my portfolio of stocks there.  Both "free" services.  I have not used dial-up for years.

Back to reading the news.





.









No comments:

Post a Comment