Monday, November 12, 2012

@21:29, 11/12/12 2

.




Still not ready to pile on press clippings.

The ocean front is really hurting.  Gas is getting better.  I really do not expect another major storm this year.  We will see where we get to.

Verizon is at it again

AOL  spam:

I will get a debit card.  I really do not want a credit card.  A debit card just stops working when the account is empty.  A credit card builds debt and fees  and interest when the payment is not made in full.  X3

I never want to be in debt again.  I will pay cash or cash equivalents.

I do not do sales.  I like my email address.  I will not get labeled as a spammer.

Being in is good in most cases. 
There are some places I would rather not be in.

I understand that there is a disaster and the time frame needs to be extended.  As soon as you can is best.

There is enough spam around that I have no desire to contribute more.

Contact sooner is better.  As soon as you can is best.

Alarms cannot go on forever.  Eventually exhaustion sets in.

As soon as you can is best.




















.

No comments:

Post a Comment