Saturday, September 29, 2012

@2:09, 9/29/12

.

It was a very quiet day for a Friday.

I spent most of it going through the domestic motions and looking for economic developments.
I found none to speak of.
Microsoft has been misbehaving.  I ended up reinstalling windows on an old machine.  It has been doing my mail and taking the hit from AOL.  It is now back at work.
The GOP is looking increasingly like toast.
Foreign disasters before November might save them.



I must get down and sign up for Medicare.

Hair removal is neither an issue or a problem.


In order for new windows to save electricity one must heat or cool electrically.  Leaky double hung windows are thermally horrible.
Most window replacements are aesthetically challenged.
I have dealt with storms and screens.  I can continue.
Heat pumps make good sense if grid power is available.
If it is not we must take other measures.    

I will not need a loan soon.  If you have short term debt we should pay it off.

Life Insurance is for those with debt or dependents.  Having neither I have none. 

Vacuum packing really works.  I am not sure these home kits work.
It is a good way to preserve emergency supplies.

I really just don't care about criminal records.

I really really don't care about criminal records.

I don't want to date random people.

If you won't model I may have to go looking for one.
Probably I will just take pictures of the world.

Medicare requires action.

Get a car that pleases you.  Mine pleases me well enough. 
I do not have to own a Lotus Seven.  It would not carry my boat.

We can go solar. 
This scheme is on the grid. 
Living off the grid is a different problem.

Http://bustygirlcomics.com/
www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php
I visit fantasy.  I do not live there.

Hair removal is neither an issue or a problem.

























































.

No comments:

Post a Comment