Wednesday, May 2, 2012

@ - - - 5/2/12

.



There are many who are more interested in obfuscation.

Dodging the collapse of the equity market may not be possible.
I look at my holdings and cannot choose what to sell.
I look at the news from Europe.  The currency controls should be up.
They are not.
I look at the U.S. market.  It is sinking.
The traders think it oversold.

I saw the negative reception of the new product from Research in Motion.
Both the release and the reaction were inappropriate.  I will watch the stock and perhaps buy in a few weeks.
Sysco is in the same bind along with Nokia.

Satellite broad band is totally mobile.  It is also out of my budget range.
Get your agency to equip you.  They will want to own all the connect time.
I will just have to suffer until you have a land line.

Photovoltaic systems are the most practical local power off the grid.
They are still expensive and low energy compared to other ways of powering the grid.

Fossil carbon must be limited and reduced a very long way.
There will be nearly as much objection to that as regulating the calculation and limitation of risk in loans.  




































.

No comments:

Post a Comment