Wednesday, January 16, 2013

@23:00, 1/15/13

|



I have no good evidence for it today.
The slog sees it.  The slog wears a tinfoil hat most of the time.
Naked Capitalism sees the problem though she is very shrill.

The euro economy is breaking up.

Their problem is the thought of Friedrich August von Hayek
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Hayek
an enthusiast of austerity and unfettered markets.

This same set of ideas is driving the GOP to destruction.

We will see how things end in February in congress.


I will be happy to hear from you. 
I do have commitments to be out at times.  I will try to keep you informed.

My machine tied itself in knots that were beyond my power.  I have reinstalled the operating system,  a Firefox browser, and AVG free.
When I run into trouble I will either reformat or run the AVG optimizer.

My gut caught a bug a few days ago. 
The Christmas chubs are mostly just a memory.

I will sign up for Medicare.

February 28 is a good day. 
A solid confirm  will be needed before I start changing things.

I would rather pay than make such repairs myself.  They are very depressing.
My car is far out of warranty.  It is running well.

The house is not mine. 
Interest rates will stay low as long as the central bankers insist on pushing on a string. Demand does not grow because there is supply.
We are in a depressed economy.  That will not change soon without significant government spending.  The austerity faction will not become powerless for six years with the best of luck.
 The faithful do not learn.










|

No comments:

Post a Comment