Friday, October 9, 2009

Politics

http://roomfordebate.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/06/older-workers-and-their-rights/?src=tp

I am a civilian US citizen. I have attempted to live elsewhere. I cannot and do not wish to try. I am sovereign in my own right. Politics is how we decide how we shall live. I pay attention to politics. In so far as I am able I participate.
Our government is political. It exists to consider and debate action. After due consideration and debate, it can do or not do. When an action is resolved it should and will occur.

I am very glad you have your job. As far as I can tell, it is a wonderful fit.

About a third of the national population speaks from their beliefs rather than from direct knowledge. They are not amenable to argument. I want to learn your thoughts.


Drywall is fire resistant. It is not suitable for rough or wet service. There are versions that do better.
I wonder who warrants merchantability? The real question is how hydrogen sulfide got into the stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment